What do I do with the Scalise and Strong truck once I have it?

1. I've found the key, and stolen several trucks, but don't know where to take them.

User Info: two_pair

two_pair - 7 years ago
    I'm talking about the banks armored trucks, not the standard delivery trucks. That said, I've never seen a single icon or note, objective or otherwise. I did drive one to a safe house, but there wasn't a marked area to park in.

User Info: two_pair

two_pair - 7 years ago
    One thing I should have mentioned is that I've beat the game, and achieved the rank of Don of NYC. I can't imagine why that should make a difference though.

User Info: two_pair

two_pair - 7 years ago

Answers

1. When you get in one, truck symbols will appear on your map (generally where safehouses or a place the Corleone Family controls). Drive to there and park where the blue rectangle flashes to earn the money.

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine - 7 years ago 1 1