Question from lunarXskies

Dash + (Midair) 1 clarification?

Can someone clarify how to do this?

I tried dashing in the air, either it doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong, dashing and attacking before falling off a platform, and dashing and jumping, but I only get the neutral jump attack

duck285 answered:

It means you need to press 1 in the air after you've performed a running jump. To clarify...

1. Dash on the ground (tap left or right twice and hold)
2. Perform a jump during your dash (press 2 while still holding left or right from your dash)
3. Press the attack button while in midair following this jump (press 1 after jumping, but before you land on the ground)

Test this out with Sword. You should do the spinning attack in midair if you did it right. The neutral jump attack is a simple midair chop.
2 0

Answers

duck285 answered:

Also, not every ability has a dashing jump attack. Off the top of my head, those are Sword, Beam, Fire (same as the ground dash attack), Ice (faster version of the neutral jump attack) and Hammer (same as Ice). There are probably more, but I forget.
0 0

How to get 100%? Answered Sentinel07
What is the best level to farm 1 ups? Open ZXSenelXZ
Alternate endings? Answered silverzero007
Anything evil? Answered TheImpatientOne
Giant fish sword? Answered 83demon