Question from jodonovan07

Where can I find the yellow and red crayon?

I no its in the desert and i have to look near the caves but iv done that and i havent foun them what am i doin rong

Ike9000 answered:

When you enter the desert, go south (in the opposite dirrection of the dinosaur bones and the graveyard). You will eventually be near a plateau with a house lot on it (unless you already put someone there) and a planting area for 3 trees. Go to the side of that plateau opposite the side with the stairs going to the top of the plateau. There you will see a cave that needs to opened with a pic axe so you must be at least at star level 3. Open the cave and go in. You'll be able to prospect there for red and yellow crayons.
2 0

Answers

ImperatorMundi answered:

There is an area where you can find essences like tiger, elephant, moai, and hopi doll. If you go there, there is a blob of stone in the middle of the land, with a hidden boarded up way. Break it, and the yellow and red crayons are in here. I could not figure this out for a very long time, either.
0 2

doreenakadoreen answered:

Hi my daughter is playing my sims wii. she is at the last level and has built the boat and chrystal ball but..when they ask to place the essence on the items..it keep on saying that there is no more room to place essence..How can she finish building them and give them.??
0 3