Review by YoYoLeFtToRiTe

"Gonna be a Guitar Hero! . . . again!"

First of all, let me just start off by telling you all that this review is short, simple, and right to the point. Everything you need to know about a game that deserves your attention and time. I don't want you to think of this game as.. well, just a game. This is NOT just a game. This is an experience. It requires high rythmn, along with some intense displays of consistancy. If you own a Wii, this is a must have.

Onto the chase. You are probably wondering why I gave this game a 10/10. So without further ado, let's get started...

Graphics: Let me just say, this is NOT Gears of War, nor is it Bioshock. This game is not about graphics. I cannot give this department a tagline to do it justice because they do not matter.

Gameplay: The gameplay is as great as it was when the very first Guitar Hero stores worldwide. It's very consistant when hitting notes. I have not seen any disappointments of frame rate issues either. And finally, it has what all you hardcore fans like myself have wanted the most... yes, it has online play! And it is fantastic! Also, this game has all the replay value you need to keep rockin' and rollin' all night long!

Sound: This is where this game truely shines. The soundtrack is simply breath-taking. While the other guitar hero games have had great tracks, this time you are in for a surprise. Not only does this game have all your favorite "Legends of Rock", but it's soundtrack has 70% of it's music as mastertracks. That means the majority of the songs are the originals done by the original artists!

Controls: This game truely feels like your playing a guitar.. And let me tell you why. Your actually holding a guitar controller that resembles the real deal. This game is very easy to get into and pick up. But yet, its very difficult to master. You will see why when you start playing.

Simply said, I could not recommend this game enough. I give this game a 10 because it has everything you want. The only downfall it truely has (aside of it being just a little bit pricy), is that for the time being it won't have any downloadable content. But I know that Nintendo will have it eventually!

What are you waiting for? Strap on your gear, have a gatorade close, and get out there and rock out!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/31/07

Game Release: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (w/Guitar) (US, 10/28/07)