How do I get past (Ancient Wyrm)?

1. I have finally set up all the goon totems in place in this level & I'm trying to figure out how to get the big dragon to knock the hammer into the giant water basin down on top of its head. how do I do that?

User Info: nixirhei

nixirhei - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Place the Goon Totem in the gold switch by the hammer. Next, take the Goon Totem
    from the silver switch and move it to the gold one at the beginning. The hammer
    has reached its highest. Climb up it and ring the bell. Get out of there when
    the screen shifts because mommy's going to fire at you. Her fireball will break
    the hammer and smash the tank of water. Mommy will fall. Scare the spirit and
    open the chest for a map of the next area. On the airplane, Captain Rose will
    ambush you and steal the map. Time to take it back.

User Info: Juniorpower

Juniorpower - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. First, check that the water over the dragon's head is full.Then, go up to the top of the hammer, as far as it can go, and ring wiki,the dragon will start to throw a fireball at you, so get the hell out of there!

User Info: mariogod

mariogod - 6 years ago 0 0