Question from randltin

How do I solve the flute playing to get the fire to go out?

I have tried to play the flute every way I can think of but I am not having any success getting the fire to go out so I can get the treasure chest.

randltin provided additional details:

I have followed the fingerings, but am unsuccessful in completing the task. No matter how hard I try or how many times I try or the way that I try, 1 note, 1 note, 2 fingers together, whatever, I still seem unable to extingush the fire. Please help?

geoffrey1218 answered:

On the front of the pillar there is some Wii Remote (aka flute) pictures. They are the fingerings that you have to play to extinguish the fire.
2 0

Answers

Luneth_Acklund answered:

You have to add in the control pad with the buttons.
0 0

kevabear answered:

I am having the same problem. I play the exact fingerings that are shown and nothing happens. Not sure what you mean by "add in the control pad."
0 0

guitarhero79 answered:

when you see the wiimote (Flute) on the pillar start at the top work to the bottom pushing the buttons in the order they are shown. But the real trick is you have to play the notes at the same tempo the creatures did.
1 0

How do I solve Operation: Take Back? Answered Passcode241
How do I get past Ancient Wyrm? Open smokedturkey
How do I find the hidden chests? Open Passcode241
How do I get past (Ancient Wyrm)? Open nixirhei
Secret chest of Frost Breath? Answered ikego98