How do I solve the flute playing to get the fire to go out?

1. I have tried to play the flute every way I can think of but I am not having any success getting the fire to go out so I can get the treasure chest.

User Info: randltin

randltin - 7 years ago
    I have followed the fingerings, but am unsuccessful in completing the task. No matter how hard I try or how many times I try or the way that I try, 1 note, 1 note, 2 fingers together, whatever, I still seem unable to extingush the fire. Please help?

User Info: randltin

randltin - 7 years ago

1. On the front of the pillar there is some Wii Remote (aka flute) pictures. They are the fingerings that you have to play to extinguish the fire.

User Info: geoffrey1218

geoffrey1218 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to add in the control pad with the buttons.

User Info: Luneth_Acklund

Luneth_Acklund - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I am having the same problem. I play the exact fingerings that are shown and nothing happens. Not sure what you mean by "add in the control pad."

User Info: kevabear

kevabear - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. when you see the wiimote (Flute) on the pillar start at the top work to the bottom pushing the buttons in the order they are shown. But the real trick is you have to play the notes at the same tempo the creatures did.

User Info: guitarhero79

guitarhero79 - 7 years ago 1 0