Question from azavierpitts

How do I beat Krauser?

I CANT BEAT HIM ON PRO AND I M SHOOTING HIM WITH ROCKET LAUNCHER AND IT DOESNT EVEN STOP HIM HE STILL CHARGES. AND THE GUIDES SAY SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG WITH SHOTGUN. IT DID NOTHING BUT GETTING ME KILLED. and i cant kinfe because he will attack at a farther distance when he kicks and i cant dodge that attack.

krauser1989 answered:

Do not use Rocket Laucher because it's very slow for aiming. You knewv Krauser has a big secret about his weak point. You must take long times to defeat him If you use the gun. And If you use knife to kill him, you will defeat him in 10-15 hits. Stand in anywhere, aim the knife then wait until Krauser get close to you, knife him and he will kneel on the grouund with one hits from your knife, knife him again while he still kneeling until he died. When you aiming the knife and stand in a far distance to him, Krauser can go slowly or run fast like a dog. Sometimes when Krauser go slowly that mean 90% the game will show you the command to dodge ( You must press the command when the game show you to dodge his attack ). If he run fast like a dog, 100% he will kick you like in the Krauser's Kick in the Mercenaries. Krauser always weak when you knife him and he is very strong and take a long time to defeat when you use gun to kill him.
0 0