How do I get past (level 5-2)?

1. how do I get through the door in chapter 5-2

User Info: newgamer31

newgamer31 - 7 years ago

1. I'm not sure which door you're asking about, so here are the two most likely solutions to your problem:

If you're in the room with the pool of molten iron in the middle: go to the little booth in corner of the room, pull the lever to swing a wrecking ball; repeat this three times and a wall will be destroyed. The door you were trying to use is probably just an enemy spawn from.

If you're in the room with the four soldiers and a table with various papers on it: push the green button on the wall.

User Info: KXGLSGM

KXGLSGM (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Or if u in the room with two switches and carrying Ashley. Go near a switch then tell Ashley to wait here and u go to the other switch. Then operate it, u must wait until the red light come to the middle circle then operate. After that, Leon will say "We did it" and u can open the door.

User Info: krauser1989

krauser1989 - 7 years ago 0 0