Question from Joeamazon

Why won't my wii see files downloaded from gamefaqs??

I have no problem copying my game save files from my wii system memory to sd card. I can see them on the card just fine. But this my problem when I download a game save from gamfaq.com my pc see's them on the sd card but my wii system does not so I can not copy them to the wii system memory.

jediknight114 asked for clarification:

Yea, are you in America or Europe/Aus

eggy32 answered:

Be sure to download the right ones, they are region locked just like the games. An NTSC Wii can't read a PAL save file. That might be the problem. Otherwise I can't help.
2 0

Answers

onbeslist answered:

In order to be recognised, the save files have to be:

- For the right region
- In the correct folder for the game to which the save files belong
1 0

phantomX122 answered:

ok you need to copy the original save file on to the sd card put the save file you downloaded into the Re4B file on your sd card get rid of the file called Data and rename the save file Data and it should show up
1 0

Kieron97 answered:

I have a simple answer - don't cheat in the first place. Cheating gives novelty for about 10 minutes, then the game gets boring. Play through it normally, you get a lot more satisfaction is you beat it honestly :)
1 0

Downloading files? Answered BryGuy6
The chair? Open niclang
How do I get past (3-2)? Open phatta51
Starting 1st Round Pro with Handcannon?? Answered Mykey2011
Weapons Recovery Menu Option? Answered Notpoe