Question from uziman477

Once you get on the island...?

OK, I just killed the little Captain Crunch kid, and on the island, after I killed the gattling gun guy (J.J.?) and went into the caves, at the area where there are 2 spotlights that can't be desetroyed, what's the best way to kill all those people, I have a Punisher(28 sht), Handgun(10 sht), B.Butterfly(10 Sht), Striker, TMP (200sht), and Semi-Auto Rifle (17 sht)
sht means shots, or bullets not .. You know......

Shadowlinkex answered:

Alright, these are my strategies...

1. I'd normally just run through them. The spotlights won't really affect you. Probably just there to scare you, but no worries. Jst run through them all and reach a door awaiting you.

2. Now, if you want to collect any items around, just go slow and steady. Make GOOD use of action command attacks in order to ward of any groups of enemies. And also, do not hesitate to utilize the shotgun/RG/Striker. This helps in getting some space.

That's all I can really recommend. Good Luck
"Crunchatize me Cap'n"!
1 0

Answers

guns365 answered:

just use your rifle to kill the guards and don't be scared about the spotlights since zombies can't hit alarms.Use your shotgun to kill the zombie that you couldn't get with the rifle.
0 0

The chair? Open niclang
How do I get past (3-2)? Open phatta51
Starting 1st Round Pro with Handcannon?? Answered Mykey2011
Weapons Recovery Menu Option? Answered Notpoe
Does this game involve shaking the nunchuk? Answered Paloyp