Question from Wolfman2010

How do I get all the blue medallions?

I have 14 of 15 medallions except the one off the trail north of the village. The one past the door where ashley has to get on your shoulders I think.
Here's the map:
www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/938877/37049
It's the medallion in the far upper right corner right under the map key. Please help!

Answers

KXGLSGM answered:

I would guess that you were trying to shoot it from the wrong side of the door; you must shoot it from the side where all the other medallions were, not the side with the merchant and the cabin.
0 1

---Nintendo--- answered:

Just stand in front of the door and look up and then left, you should see the medallion in a wood wall to the left of the door (the wall is taller than the door). But remember that you need to be in the side where you first open the door with Ashley, if you are in the other side of the door (where you find the cabin), you won't see the medallion.
0 1

krauser1989 answered:

Stand near the barrel near the door and use Rifle to shoot the medalion.
0 1

VladYvhv answered:

You can shoot this one by standing on the upper level beside the windmill. It's a bit tricky to aim the handgun and shotgun at, but they can be used to shoot it. It's even trickier to get with a hand grenade, but that is also doable. Or, if you prefer, you can wait until you have the rifle and shoot it easily from there.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

It is just hanging on a tree or something. It is easy to shoot.
0 0

where can I find blue cats eye? Answered Senoir_Unknown
The chair? Open niclang
How do I get past (3-2)? Open phatta51
Starting 1st Round Pro with Handcannon?? Answered Mykey2011
Weapons Recovery Menu Option? Answered Notpoe