Question from saginawsweetie

Trouble Getting the Monster Mater Parts?

My son and I are having trouble getting the parts when it says we are on top of it and pushing

Well, it is pretty sensitive. Here is how you get those parts. First, press 1 to activate the metal detector. Keep the arrow that swings around the circumference of your radar at the top in order to find the part in question. Once you get near the part the other arrow within the metal detector will start to climb from the blue in to the red the closer you get to the part. Once right on top of the part press the C button to unearth it from the ground. Note that you have to be right on top of the part to get it. Even if your meter arrow is maxed out in the red you can still have trouble unearthing the part. The way I do it is as follows. As you drive over the part the arrow that leads you to the part will start to move from the top of the circle to the bottom. When it is halfway there, down along the left side of the circle, you should be in perfect position to get the part. It is pretty sensitive, if you have trouble getting a part just try adjusting your vehicle's position slightly, you will eventually get it.