Question from belushes

Where can I find Ninja and Dancer Jobs ?

How or where do I get the dancer job, the ninja job, amd oh yeah the theif's job. Are they in certain peoples dreams? If so what do I have to do to let them make me go in there memories?

zephyrtoad answered:

You get Dancer by telling Romantic Hero X "Pirouette(music note)"
You get Ninja on the 14th floor of Volg's Memories.
You get Thief by stealing the rare item Merchant Hero X keeps on the right side of his in-dungeon store.
2 0

Answers

Robert1514 answered:

You can find dancer from the romantic phrases moogle (the one in th silo) and you can find ninja from volg's memories
1 0

desertman answered:

Tell Romantic Hero X the romantic phrase "pirouette(music note)" for Dancer, steal the Thief's Memories from Merchant Hero X, and get Ninja from Volg's Memories. (The dungeon is available during the storyline.)
2 0

Dragnfyr answered:

The (Musical note) part means the musical note symbol.
1 0

bmaster154 answered:

For the merchant one, when you steal it and he attacks you, if you're the black mage, you use sleep on him and run away to the stairs (caution, teleport wings doesn't work!!!) It might take multiple tries!
1 0

RenamonFOX answered:

In order to get Ninja, you must complete the Volg's Memroies sidequest, first available after completing the water dungeon and completing the "Amouri's memories?" dungeon. There are FAQs on this site that offer advice on how to beat this exceptionally hard sidequest.
In order to get Dancer, you must give Romantic Hero X (Located in the Silo on the east side of Stella's farm) the 'romantic phrase' Pirouette*. The asterisk should be replaced with the quarter note symbol.
1 0