How do you unlock bounty hunter missions?

1. How do you unlock bounty hunter missions?

User Info: beanocrazy

beanocrazy - 6 years ago

1. All you need to do is complete every level in story mode (Chapters 1-6 for each episode). After that, 6 Bounty hunters will be available to be bought at the cantina (some are available before all of the levels are beaten). These bounty hunters are Boba Fett, Greedo, Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM, Bossk, and Dengar. Specifically, Greedo can bought after episode 4 chapter 3, Bossk can be bought after Episode 6 chapter 1, and Boba Fett can be bought after Episode 6 Chapter 2. The other 3 (4-LOM, IG-88, and Dengar) can only be bought after all 36 levels from all6 episodes are completed on story mode. The doorway to it is outside, to the right of the entrance to the cantina. Hope this helps!

User Info: pikminlover72

pikminlover72 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to get all of the minikits and all of the bounty hunters

User Info: Teddy87544

Teddy87544 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. You just need to get all of the bounty hunters. That requires beating all the levels, because some of the bounty hunters only become available to buy after you do so. You do NOT, to my knowledge, need to get all of the minikits to unlock the bounty hunter missions!

User Info: ProudFemGamer

ProudFemGamer - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Buy 4-Lom, Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo, and Bossk to unlock Bounty Hunter Missions.

User Info: zekxion569

zekxion569 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. But how do you aquire 4-LOM, Bossk, and Dengar. I understand you need to by them in the Cantina, but which levels much I complete in order to do so? Or to I have to, say, aquire all gold bricks, or all red bricks...etc??

User Info: Persephone26

Persephone26 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Buy all bounty hunters.

User Info: ACsternhead101

ACsternhead101 - 5 years ago 0 1