Question from beanocrazy

How do you unlock bounty hunter missions?

pikminlover72 answered:

All you need to do is complete every level in story mode (Chapters 1-6 for each episode). After that, 6 Bounty hunters will be available to be bought at the cantina (some are available before all of the levels are beaten). These bounty hunters are Boba Fett, Greedo, Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM, Bossk, and Dengar. Specifically, Greedo can bought after episode 4 chapter 3, Bossk can be bought after Episode 6 chapter 1, and Boba Fett can be bought after Episode 6 Chapter 2. The other 3 (4-LOM, IG-88, and Dengar) can only be bought after all 36 levels from all6 episodes are completed on story mode. The doorway to it is outside, to the right of the entrance to the cantina. Hope this helps!
2 0

Answers

Teddy87544 answered:

You have to get all of the minikits and all of the bounty hunters
0 1

ProudFemGamer answered:

You just need to get all of the bounty hunters. That requires beating all the levels, because some of the bounty hunters only become available to buy after you do so. You do NOT, to my knowledge, need to get all of the minikits to unlock the bounty hunter missions!
0 1

zekxion569 answered:

Buy 4-Lom, Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo, and Bossk to unlock Bounty Hunter Missions.
0 1

Persephone26 answered:

But how do you aquire 4-LOM, Bossk, and Dengar. I understand you need to by them in the Cantina, but which levels much I complete in order to do so? Or to I have to, say, aquire all gold bricks, or all red bricks...etc??
0 1

ACsternhead101 answered:

Buy all bounty hunters.
0 1