How do you beat lego city?

1. I can only get to around 965,000 and I still can't kill the gonk droids! I also don't know wether or not the carosel, after I build the thing that maked it spin, gives out any studs. Does it?

User Info: personeyperson

personeyperson - 7 years ago

1. You may kill gonk droids by stunning them with R2-D2. And if you see blue,bouncing lego pieces on the grass, simply press Z and build it like you would build something.

User Info: guitafreakyo

guitafreakyo - 7 years ago 2 0

1. No you cant kill the gonk droids or get studs from the carosel. The only thing you can do is make sure you get in every vehicle, make sure you have a lot, if not all the characters, and destroy and build absolutely everything. If you do this, you should eventually beat it, just scope every last spot on the map.

User Info: mountindrew

mountindrew - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. What I did was shoot randomly everywhere and build everything and soon i got all the studs i needed. Good Luck!!! :D

User Info: Ianvlad

Ianvlad - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Act ualy u can kill da gonk droids i did it it just takes some time

User Info: fritz41256

fritz41256 - 7 years ago 0 1