How do I hunt a boar?

1. I got one cornered in furniture but it wont attack me... maybe i dont have the right weapon out??

User Info: Dork911

Dork911 - 6 years ago
    How do I hunt a boar?

User Info: natasha0911

natasha0911 - 6 years ago
    How do I hunt a boar? can you tell me the right weapon?

User Info: natasha0911

natasha0911 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Use a spear and try to stand in front of the boar. He tends to run away when he see's the spear. Also, body plays a factor as this is like in regular sims games when you fight someone. The higer it is, the more likely you will kill the boar.

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. When you come from the cave on the second island into the Skull Rock Jungle, over near another enterance, there is usually a boar. When you walk up to it, itll try and attack you. Theres a giant dust cloud and then when it goes away, there's meat on the ground and your goal is complete :]

User Info: VampireToast

VampireToast - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The easiest way to do this is trap it. First, cook some food on a stove, not a fire pit, because the sim will eat it. Next, place the food in an enclosed area such as a fence. Then wait for the boar. When it arrives, trap your sim in with the boar and seal off the entrance. Then fight the boar until you get ham and tusks!

User Info: atomicangel13

atomicangel13 - 4 years ago 0 0