How do you unlock the "Load Level" area?

1. After you choose your profile to load, there are different areas to go to, including "New Game", "Continue Game", "Options", and "Load Level". How do you unlock the "Load Level" section? I beat the game, but I didn't have %100 of the meteorites and miscellaneous items. Is that why it isn't unlocked? I was hoping after I beat the game, I could go back in to any level and get those things. Will I have to play the whole game again?

User Info: cactus75

cactus75 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think I know what the problem is...
    It's not actually locked, even though you see a fence there. Walk to the very lower left corner of where the fence is, there should be a small round lit-up spot. Step into the light and the camera will shift to the "Load Level" screen.
    Took me a second to figure that one out myself...

User Info: darthcuva

darthcuva - 6 years ago 0 0