Question from Saint13Jimmy

What drift car beats Ryo?

I have a Ford GT maxed out in stats & i can beat Ryo. What cars & stats can beat him, or is it just my bad driving?

Saint13Jimmy provided additional details:

My bad i meant i cant beat Ryo. =)

Answers

Blueblur3220 answered:

Well you're in luck. I'm Blue Blur's older brother and I seem to be an expert on drifting considering my first drift car is still my best and I beat Akira and Ryo. Lets see... I'll start with the hardest to easiest to handle for me. The first is a Corvette c6. This is rather difficult to handle for me but I've been able to crank out around at least 5000 points on a track with one bend. The only thing is that you have to upgrade it like mad. But if you're a good racer you should get enough money pretty quickly. This is the case for many other recomended cars I have for you. Another car is the 65' GTO. Once again same deal as the Corvette. Then the 67' GT500. Best part about this is that all you have to do is give it the best on power but if you are really cheap it will do fine with no modifications. The last is the Camaro SS. This takes time to get used to the somewhat lagged steering response and its habbit to get into deep, inside turns and has troubles getting out of turns like these it is my best car. But the steering can be overwhelming and the engine would be too weak to get it out of it. But just give it the highest on power and it will work. I hope I helped you. Good luck with beating Ryo!
0 1

worlddragking1 answered:

I used the Mazda Rx7 and beat ryo by almost 2,000 points.
0 0

worlddragking1 answered:

It only took me and my cousin to beat the game and it was very easy with cheats now on our way to beat it without any cheats what so eva
0 0

ilovecarsalot answered:

I used the Mazda RX-7 to beat him. I got twice as many points as him. But I do very good with the RX-8, 350Z, Supra, and Viper
0 0

pokemonlv100 answered:

I used a Mazda RX-8 and beat RYO by a longshot!
0 0