What drift car beats Ryo?

1. I have a Ford GT maxed out in stats & i can beat Ryo. What cars & stats can beat him, or is it just my bad driving?

User Info: Saint13Jimmy

Saint13Jimmy - 6 years ago
    My bad i meant i cant beat Ryo. =)

User Info: Saint13Jimmy

Saint13Jimmy - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well you're in luck. I'm Blue Blur's older brother and I seem to be an expert on drifting considering my first drift car is still my best and I beat Akira and Ryo. Lets see... I'll start with the hardest to easiest to handle for me. The first is a Corvette c6. This is rather difficult to handle for me but I've been able to crank out around at least 5000 points on a track with one bend. The only thing is that you have to upgrade it like mad. But if you're a good racer you should get enough money pretty quickly. This is the case for many other recomended cars I have for you. Another car is the 65' GTO. Once again same deal as the Corvette. Then the 67' GT500. Best part about this is that all you have to do is give it the best on power but if you are really cheap it will do fine with no modifications. The last is the Camaro SS. This takes time to get used to the somewhat lagged steering response and its habbit to get into deep, inside turns and has troubles getting out of turns like these it is my best car. But the steering can be overwhelming and the engine would be too weak to get it out of it. But just give it the highest on power and it will work. I hope I helped you. Good luck with beating Ryo!

User Info: Blueblur3220

Blueblur3220 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I used the Mazda Rx7 and beat ryo by almost 2,000 points.

User Info: worlddragking1

worlddragking1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. It only took me and my cousin to beat the game and it was very easy with cheats now on our way to beat it without any cheats what so eva

User Info: worlddragking1

worlddragking1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I used the Mazda RX-7 to beat him. I got twice as many points as him. But I do very good with the RX-8, 350Z, Supra, and Viper

User Info: ilovecarsalot

ilovecarsalot - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I used a Mazda RX-8 and beat RYO by a longshot!

User Info: pokemonlv100

pokemonlv100 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Mazda RX8 and beat him by 1500-2000 points

User Info: SmoothVette

SmoothVette - 1 year ago 0 0