Question from brad122394

Wheelie Competition?

I've tried to shift perfectly and a perfect launch i did
all of that but it still wouldn't work.
How do you do a wheelie on the wheelie competition?

Answers

sd3v0n answered:

you usually need at least an all stage 3 car for starters plus it wouldn't hurt to tune to cars rear wheel pressure XD
0 1

Jaykeos05 answered:

Well... sd3v0n isn't entirely right. To do a wheelie, you need a fast REAR WHEEL DRIVE. I recommend the Dodge Charger. Once you have your car (excluding the Pagani Zonda F, because it doesn't do wheelies), you need to upgrade the engine, drivetrain, charger, and nitrous(optional, heck, I would do it), and you need a wide body kit, spoiler, and hood. Traction upgrades aren't needed because your front wheels will be in the air, but upgraded tires equal better tire heating. It will be expensive, so it will take a while to race to earn that cash, but it's worth it so you can advance in the game. Again, choose the CHARGER. Peace.
0 1

Ricochet28 answered:

Well, I wouldn't say that the Pagani Zonda F can't do wheelies, I had a Power Saves and used it to buy a zonda and trick it out and doin wheelies was pretty good, but not the best at all!
1 1

An_elf answered:

hey Jaykeos05 i have a fully tuned zonda that can do about 300m wheelies what you do is go normally untill you start to fall down then you nos it.
0 1

SonofGoku13 answered:

im still confused about these wheelie compitions i have a '67 500GT. Can i do wheelies with that
1 0

lamborghinimurc answered:

I have a lancer can it doo weelies
0 0

pindia answered:

I used a '67 gt 500 that was completely level 3 and use nos wen ur front wheels r off the ground
0 0

pindia answered:

Ive got my gt 500 to 1000 on the wheelie distance
0 0

samusfanatic answered:

As far as I know, Jaykeos05 is correct, the Charger can do wheelies, but i would prefer the Dodge Challenger R/T, my longest wheelie with that car was 13,000 ft, which is the exact length of the whole drag strip you're racing on.
0 0

GWLS4 answered:

Anyone understand why it seems impossible to do a wheelie in a 4wheel drive and front wheel drive car yet Ryo drives a 4 wheel drive car and does perfect wheelies? and i had a Chevelle SS maxed it out couldn't get it off the ground, any tips not on the car but on doing th wheelies itself?
0 0

chyeaaahboii answered:

ok noobs, buy a TOYOTA SUPRA buy every stage4 tune up for the car. you can do a wheelie forwhole course if you just do good or perfect shifts and when it drops just NOS it a bit
0 0

gameingupdate answered:

You need a fast car , must be rear wheel drive my 7 second charger did 2000 wheel stands . first perfect burnout and all perfect shifts and hold nos button till you run out , put your money in up grades areodynamics ect are not needed ..spoliers keep the car down at highspeed , spoliers = down force = no wheelies the less areos the better .
0 0

azagaza answered:

Jaykeos05

is wrong beacuse i have a zonda and i can doo wheelies 1000 meter ones actualy :P and all you need is stage 3 stuff i thnk
0 0

jmanns answered:

Ok fellas just make sure you have yer engine modded to lvl 3 or higher along with yer tranny and tires and yer supercharger that is a must you dont need bodykits or tips or any others just make sure yer motor is up to snuff. anyways then go tune it and set yer cams to advance set yer supercharger boosts all up on start and end boosts. then set yer 1st gear to lowest follow with 2nd and stagger the gears to yer final gear which is the tallest. make sure yer first 3 or 3 gears are close but not to close. then just hit the strip. make sure you make yer shifts perfect and yer nose should stay up the whole time. nos is not needed but if ya want it add it.
0 0

KCmexico answered:

I gotten the Charger with full upgrades to do the whole track. Insane wheelie!! hahaha
0 0

KCmexico answered:

to samusfanatic. I think you meant 1,300ft.
0 0

Blueblur3220 answered:

I have read some of the other answers, and you should follow them. But also you can choose to tune your car, and you should make the springs in the BACK more bouncy
0 0

turbomad answered:

The best wheelie car is the supra with everything stage 4 duh
0 0

critikill84 answered:

I got a maxxed out challenger and it does wheelies all the way down the trak i got level 4 parts and it costs about 200 thousand dollars but u cant do the half mile i tried and it wasnt pretty
0 0

critikill84 answered:

U
also need rear suspension set to soft
0 0

ilovecarsalot answered:

Its super easy if you know what to do. Get a Muscle Car with RWD, then upgrade it to the max. Stage 4 if you can. Then tune it, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT UR DOING, don't tune unless you know what your doing. Im good at doing 1000+ ft wheelies with the 65' GTO, 2007 GT500, 2006 Mustang GT, 69' Charger R/T, 71' Challenger R/T, and the 67' GT500
0 0