How do i unlock funky kong?

1. I have unlocked five expert ghost staff and still no sign of funky kong help please

User Info: Dark_Violinist

Dark_Violinist - 7 years ago

1. Sometimes you have to exit the game and then reselect your license for the screen to come up that you have unlocked Funky Kong. The same thing happened to me for other unockables so just follow these instructions. Hope this helps!

User Info: smashbrosbar21

smashbrosbar21 - 7 years ago 4 1

Answers

1. Really? Check again if you have beaten 4 Normal Staff Ghosts. You don't need to beat the Expert ones, just some normal ones. If that doesn't work, back out of your license and go back in. It should show you obtaining Funky Kong.

User Info: SimHelper022

SimHelper022 (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 2
  2. Time Trial: Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts or, Win 25 WFC Ghost Races or, Play 2,250 games. I reccomend just shooting for the WFC Ghosts because if you do really good on a track it'll give you the credit for your TT tracks. Also, smashbrosbar21 was right, sometimes you have back out and reselect your license before rewards will show up. And, beating the first ghost on the track will not always unlock and EXPERT staff ghost. You've really gotta tear up the track. I've heard that a 5+ second lead on the ghost will pretty much take care of that.

User Info: BigShell

BigShell - 7 years ago 2 1