Question from Dark_Violinist

How do i unlock funky kong?

I have unlocked five expert ghost staff and still no sign of funky kong help please

smashbrosbar21 answered:

Sometimes you have to exit the game and then reselect your license for the screen to come up that you have unlocked Funky Kong. The same thing happened to me for other unockables so just follow these instructions. Hope this helps!
4 1

Answers

SimHelper022 answered:

Really? Check again if you have beaten 4 Normal Staff Ghosts. You don't need to beat the Expert ones, just some normal ones. If that doesn't work, back out of your license and go back in. It should show you obtaining Funky Kong.
3 2

BigShell answered:

Time Trial: Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts or, Win 25 WFC Ghost Races or, Play 2,250 games. I reccomend just shooting for the WFC Ghosts because if you do really good on a track it'll give you the credit for your TT tracks. Also, smashbrosbar21 was right, sometimes you have back out and reselect your license before rewards will show up. And, beating the first ghost on the track will not always unlock and EXPERT staff ghost. You've really gotta tear up the track. I've heard that a 5+ second lead on the ghost will pretty much take care of that.
2 1

What characters can you unlock? And how do you unlock them? Answered Itachidudett
Where can I unlock boo? Answered rockynator3
How do you unlock? Answered aj15050
How do you unlock the b dasher mk2? Answered Samhays20
How to unlock rosalina? Answered vegte99