Question from platiolo77

How do i beat the 150cc special cup?

i what to unlock Daisy but is too hard.Which kart i need to chose?
I did with Waluigi but that doesnt work.What i need too do?

rockerman2828 answered:

well first of all, i feel your pain. it took me SOOOO long to unlock daisy its not funny, coz, yes, this is a hard cup.

just a few tips from me. first off, practice, practice, practice. thats the only way you get better. eventually there will come a time where everything in singe player mode is so easy, you'll be creaming expert staff ghosts. next, and this is entirely preference from my point of view, pick a bike. i prefer dry bones in the magikruiser due to its off-road, drift and accel. but pick who you feel comfortable with. also, if you are a person who cant win the races, pick someone with good items and weight to knock people around. if you are constantly in front and bombarded with items, accel and drifting is good to stay in front.

practice, and find a combo that works for you. you'll get there eventually.
2 0

Answers

brokendwarf answered:

Dry Bowser + Shooting Star + Automatic Steering
1 0

Emi3280 answered:

It took me like 1 week of practice to beat the Star Cup on 150cc,but here is how I unlocked her:

1-Baby Mario + Blue Falcon + Automatic
2-Baby Luigi + Jet Bubble + Automatic

You need to practice all the races of the star cup,practice the shortcuts,the way,everything,and when you feel you are ready,go for it.
0 0