How do you get the balloons and coin icons on your name?

1. I am wondering how to get other icons on your name online I have seen quite a few people that have coins and balloons on their name tags yet I have looked everywhere to find out how to get them and I never get an answer can someone please help me?

User Info: HCHawke

HCHawke - 5 years ago
    Well I think you might be talking about the wii wheel symbol not balloon and coin icons...maybe

User Info: Sly_Cooper_13

Sly_Cooper_13 - 5 years ago
    I dont believe that you can only get it by using homebrew channel...i believe there is a way you can unlock it in the game it is not a wheel wheel that i am looking to unlock it is icons of battle balloons and coins from battle mode as well not the golden wii wheel. In some youtube videos there are players on the game showing these icons as well so maybe you can take a look for yourself and see what I am looking for

User Info: HCHawke

HCHawke - 5 years ago

1. Go to youtube and type in MKW icons in mii names. Click on the top video made by zanywitch (I'm pretty sure the username is along these lines, but the video should have over 1000 views) After you click it, look at the videos to the right. You should find what you are searching for there. Hope this helps!

User Info: gamegal767767

gamegal767767 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. By using Homebrew channel

User Info: chrisregan

chrisregan - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. Hi, I'm a mario kart wii player and I have the answer to this. This is called a "hacked symbol" which you can only recieve if you are a hacker with the homebrew channel, or you know a hacker with the homebrew channel. In my case, I know a hacker with the homebrew channel. From here, you can recieve any hacked symbols. I hope this helps. For more imformation, just go to this youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/lethalmarioxd2498?feature=mhee

User Info: xxDarkLethalEs

xxDarkLethalEs - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Well, it's a hack. It's something where you use homebrew channel. But i'll give you the easy way: When you type your name press "more" and you'll have Stars, Circles, Diamondsn etc.

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. There isnt a way to unlock those. Only hackers have those.

User Info: RAPdawg531

RAPdawg531 - 4 years ago 0 0