Question from acwwpowns

How do i unlock rosalina?

I read a guide on gamefaqs and found out that there where diffrent possible solutions to unlock rosalina.
I do have a Super Mario Galaxy for wii, so will i immediatly unlock her once i start the game or do i have to play a certain number of matches?

nj555613 answered:

Here are the only ways I know of unlocking Rosalina in order from easiest to hardest (in my opinion):

1:Have a saved Super Mario Galaxy file and win 50 races
2:Rank one star or higher in all 150cc Mirror Mode cups
3:Win about 2000 races*

*This number is only an estimate, as I can't remember the actual number, though the number is somewhere in the margin of 1000 and 2000.
4 2

Answers

mrgreg9 answered:

You need to have mario galaxy and play 50 races or get a star or better in all mirror cups.
1 2

piedude654 answered:

Well you have to have a Super Ma rio Galaxy save file on your wii.
0 3

Stevewins456 answered:

Since you have a SMG save file, the easiest thing would be to race 50 times.
1 2

nj555613 answered:

Nevermind I was way way WAY off on the number, which is 4950. Sorry, my mistake.
2 3

SMASHbrono21 answered:

First off, you have to have a Super Mario Galaxy save file on your Wii. Secondly, it helps if you finish the story that Rosalina tells you in the Library in SMG. Third, you have to win at least 50 races on Mario Kart. Then, after the 50th race, you will get a little notification that you have unlocked Rosalina.
1 1

bfx136257 answered:

You don't need Super Mario Galaxy at all. You need at least one star on each race in Grand Prix.
0 5

retrosticker903 answered:

Two things I'm pretty sure of:

If you have a Super Mario Galaxy Save File (doesn't matter when clear or not): All you have to do is beat 50 races. If you don't have a disc, I suggest getting one from a friend and just go play it for a little bit.

If those two circumstances can't be fulfilled, you need to get a Star Rank average in Mirror Mode.
1 1

DryBones97 answered:

Okay i got Super Mario Galaxy and beat it. I went to play Mario Kart Wii and the subheading said " You got a present from Super Mario Galaxy!" And in the middle it said " Congragulations! You unlocked Rosalina!" So you dont need to do the additional fifty races. You dont need to beat SMG either. Just a save file.
1 2

SuperKarter answered:

You have to have a save file on Super Mario Galaxy. Then do 50 races hope it helps
1 1

nj555613 answered:

3:Win about 4950 races

Note: This is a copy of my own writing. I do not give anyone permission to plagerize it. I rewrote it to make it easier for everyone else.
1 1

neppy_leet answered:

It's possible to unlock her by doing 4,950 total races or get a * or higher rank in all of the Mirror Mode Cups (if you don't know how to unlock those, I believe you beat all 150cc cups in 3rd place or better). However, since you have Super Mario Galaxy save data on your Wii (I assume, since you have it and stated that you did so), you only have to complete a total of 50 races. If it doesn't say you did, but you completed 50 races, go back to the title screen and go back into your license again. It should announce that you got her then.

I hope this helps you.
1 1

mario-nin-freak answered:

Most of these answers are wrong. You can't race fifty races to win her. You have to get a star rank or better on all mirror mode races or have a super mario galaxy saved game file.
0 1

How to unlock rosalina? Answered vegte99
What's the easiest way 2 unlock Rosalina? Answered nj555613
Rosalina help? Answered -DeathWish-
How do you get Rosalina? Answered H4ppy_Nightmare
Can you get Rosalina through SMG2? Answered Kirby321