How can you find a hacker?

1. I like racing hackers (unless they pick on me). To all you racers that meet hackers, is there any way to play against hackers more often. I'm not a hacker, and it's been months ever since I met one. Also, in my opinion, hackers make online more fun and challenging.

User Info: girantina1799

girantina1799 - 5 years ago
    What I'm trying to say is that is there a way to find hackers online in Worldwide mode or Regional mode. Not with friends. And when I mean hackers, I mean the ones that use random items at random times, or hackers that give you VR. Not the ones that pick on certain opponents. I'm asking, is there a way to encounter a hacker in Worldwide or Regional more often? Also, I'd like to know about hackers that you met and short stories about them. Like what chainchomp27 said. And, NO, I am not eager to lose. Just to have excitment.

User Info: girantina1799

girantina1799 - 5 years ago
    Also, ever since I've gotten in the middle 7000vr, I've been encountering hackers more often. Does it have something to do with vr or what?

User Info: girantina1799

girantina1799 - 5 years ago
    Come on, people. I'm waiting for a couple answers.

User Info: girantina1799

girantina1799 - 5 years ago

1. If you are friends with hackers, you can call them and ask them to play. But if you don't, try finding hackers on the computer and ask for their friend codes. Personally, I truly hate hackers who play online. They make it so that they always win. Then people complain and leave. If you see someone hacking, then it might mean that they have no natural video games talent. I have only won ONCE against a hacker. It was on Rainbow Road. I was able to jump a few high spots and cut my time by 20 seconds. But if you are that eager to lose...

User Info: chainchomp27

chainchomp27 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Ill start hacking more often lol

User Info: Sir_Reaver

Sir_Reaver - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. They don't pick on you, they pick on everybody. plus, if you are talking about that, You gotta be lucky. Sorry, bud

User Info: chainchomp27

chainchomp27 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It doesn't have to do anything with vr, it's just luck

User Info: chainchomp27

chainchomp27 - 5 years ago 0 0