Question from stuffz0rz

Help me get the dolphin dasher?

The mirror cups are VERY hard and I want to know if there is another way to get the dolphin dasher besides beating the mirror star cup.

coledamole answered:

Dolphin Dasher (medium): Win the Mirror Star Cup. Alternately, win 3,750 races.
2 0

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

Beat Mirror Mode Star Cup!
1 1

mooglegirl3 answered:

Nope, that's it. Better start practicing. ;)
2 0

smashbrosbar21 answered:

Sorry, but you must win mirror mode star cup to get the dolphin dasher (medium bike).
2 0

Video-Game-Dude answered:

You have to win mirror mode star cup (You get mirror mode after tou get gold on every single cup. (Get gold on all 50cc 100cc 150cc) Iv'e done it.
1 1

AWKAWiTZ answered:

All you have to do do is beat star cup in mirror mode (to get mirror madoe beat all the CCs
1 1

aurastorm1997 answered:

I would say that dry bowser paired up with the flame runner or the wario bike is best. If you are the kind of person that gets hit alot and aren't good with controling the vechicle, I would say the wario bike is the best choice, and vice versa with the flame runner.
0 2

aurastorm1997 answered:

Also it is a good choice to use roselina and all shortcuts you know that helps you
1 1

terminator7069 answered:

Its not that hard to beat mirror mode. i did it first try. if you've beaten 150cc special cup, use daisy+mach bike. the cpu's are too stupid to slow you down.
and if you have to, practice a ton in the 1 player "vs" mode and set it to mirror mode with easy cpu's to get used to it.
0 1

aurastorm1997 answered:

Sorry dude, no other way. But this is what you can do:go to VS, pick the character and vechicle you can race well with, then set the rule for "In order"for course. Then you go to the first course in the star cup and keep on practicing until you get the hang of it and know where you are going. Then go for the cup
1 0

Shady__Koopa answered:

I agree.
0 0