Review by ToasTeR1094

"Mario Kart Wii, Worth every penny!"

Well I just bought this game yesterday; I am already in love with it. I used to play Guitar Hero a lot, but not anymore this is my new Guitar Hero. Anyway I'll get started with the review.

The game play is just amazing. I give it a 10/10. It's fun with the wheel, and with the other controllers. When you're playing with your friends and with others around the world on Wi-Fi makes it makes it all the better.

There's really not too much to say about music, it's great just like in most of the Mario games.

The graphics are pretty high up there on the Wii. I would defiantly give it a 10/10. It has a nice clean interface your can easily understand.

I already mentioned the Wi-Fi a little bit but I'll go into a little deeper review. The Wi-Fi is wonderful. No lag even with 12 players. All the times I've played Wi-Fi (which is a lot in the past day.) I've found 12 players no problem, and very quick. There are quite a few different options for Wi-Fi so it doesn't get old.

The controls are also wonderful just like the rest of the game. (Are you starting to see why I gave this such a great score?) The wheel is very fun to use, takes a little bit of getting used to but once you do it's simply amazing. Now for the veterans who are going to want to use something similar to the NES, SNES, and N64 controllers you are going to want to use something like the classic, or Game Cube controller, both of these working amazingly. So whatever controller you use you're still going to have a great time.

All right now it's time for my summary. This game is great and I defiantly recommend buying it, its fun and addicting, due to how well it was designed. Whether it be the graphics, music, controls, Wi-Fi or you just want to play some classic Mario kart. I would also recommend getting the Mario Kart for the DS. This game is just as fun and addicting. As well as I haven't found any problems with it, and the graphics are simply amazing as well. You won't want to put these games down at all. So get off your lazy butt and go buy these games. Anyway thank you for reading my review, I hoped you enjoy it.

Final Score - 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/05/08

Game Release: Mario Kart Wii (US, 04/27/08)