Question from 20sangy08

Where can I find the last rubber band?

I have completed Geography2 and have the rubber bands on the map. The last one is around the Dragon Wings comic store but it doesn't seem to be there. Where is it?

Answers

Mindesyn answered:

Have you checked out inside the comic store? In the nerds hangout?
0 0

NerdyGirlEvie answered:

I cant remember, but try the front of the store, then the sides, then the roof then inside.
0 0

Raenth answered:

Advance along in the story a bit and you'll have an option to accept a mini game mission. If you get enough points in the sumo arcade game, then you'll gain access to the nerds' hangout. The card is in the back room of the comic store at the hangout.
1 0

allofthebeamz answered:

Yes, you have to finish the nerd challenge, which is beating Fatty's high score on ConSumo. It is inside the hangout with a transistor and a G&G card
1 0

allofthebeamz answered:

You MUST finish the mission Nerd Challenge, so that you have access to the back room, it will the appear
1 0

loaark114 answered:

Win the Nerds' arcade game challenge to gain access to the Nerd hangout. Then you can gain access to the last rubberband. Make sure you advanced far enough in the game to unlock the Nerds' Challenge.
1 0

Rubber band on roof ? Open ericmarvin58
Rubber band ball gone? Answered seachel44
Where can I find flowers? Answered idonothaveone
Where can I find the tombstone? Answered bowserfan42
Where can I find a blue bmx? Open ShadowFlame500