Question from traviscurtis

How do I solve the gate puzzle in Cape fortress?

yeah I'm stuck there.....

traviscurtis provided additional details:

sorry wrong one. I meant the puzzle after that. the one with the red knight and blue knight thing i can get past the first two parts, but i can't figure out how to open the gate on the right or the center gate.

warl94 answered:

You will see like 6 monsters and are two knights close to the red one is a sign that says that to open the door you need to put down the fire of the monster he defeat in order.

I f you want an useful item, go to the red knight and fall of and there is a sign in the left wall that says the blue knight ones

I recomend you to write the useful words in a paper and numerate them so you can do both gates
Ex: feed with sun and water (a plant)
beant beack (a bird)
between a humAn and a wolf ( obviosly a werewolf)

something like that hope that helps
0 0

Answers

Holy_Banisher answered:

Go through the center with the bat and up the stairs, then make a U-turn at the top and step on top of the Yellow thing. then go back down to the center and on the left and right there should be stairs, step on the glowing one then go back up to where the yellow thing was and step on the green one. this should get you through
1 0