Question from Kidedan

Cape Fortress Blue Knight Puzzle help?!!!

Ok, I know the order and all that. I'm trying to get the Philosophers stone at the end, but when I press the switch to go to the blue knight's side, the gate is up blocking the path to the philosopher's stone. I've tried defeating the blue monster AND the Vanguard soldier, both together and seperately, but it won't open the gate. What do I have to do?

Kidedan provided additional details:

...I don't think that's right, I've already done the Red Knight's Puzzle... I'm on chapter 8 right now...

BrianChan89 answered:

The monsters are only there for you to retry the puzzle, (it turns off the flames). to get to the blue knights side, you have to read the blue knight's journal which is on the left side of the room. I think the order is the scorpion, the gargoyle, the bird, the golem, the wolf, then the plant. But you can make sure by checking the wall on the left area, (you'll need to beat the igniter to come back up though).

If you wanted an ordering call the top left: 1 middle left: 2 bottom left: 3 bottom right:4 middle right:5 top right:6

Then the order would be 3,2,5,6,1,4

their descriptions are as follows:
1: man/beast
2: bad omen
3: stinger/scissors
4: sun/water
5: sharp claws/beak
6: stone
0 0

Answers

Dcaptain23 answered:

You have to first complete the Red Knight's Puzzle, which allows you to go to the left side of the room. Then you can do the Blue Knight's Puzzle which drops the door at the right side of the room. After that, you just walk around the entire deck to reach the Philosopher's Stone.
0 0

How do I solve the gate puzzle in Cape fortress? Answered traviscurtis
Cape Fortress? Answered jnbrown328
In the Cape Fortress... where do I go now? Answered Lukar82394
how do i solve Cape Fortress? Open dada-sama
Richter at Cape Fortress? Open XConfindedX