Where can I find the tree folk that matches the one in the tunnel?

1. I need to find the leaf in the thicket that matches the one in the tunnel

User Info: diegozakers

diegozakers - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Once you go up to the tree in the cave/tunnels thicket you'll be given the option to warp to the similiar tree growing in a thickett in the deep forest. Or you can go the long way and actually walk your way there. Once at the tree folk deep in the woods you will find the leaf on the ground near the tree.

I didn't have any difficulties finding it, however, you may find that you'll need to run circles around the little Sod fantasms in order to get your prize. When the little Sod guys get dizzy a patch or grass blocking your way will wither allowing a new passage.

Every time you get a Sod Sprout dizzy for the first time in an area a patch of grass blocking your way will fall somewhere allowing you passage.

Have fun!

User Info: mdalynch

mdalynch - 6 years ago 0 0