Question from Vaxsan

Where can I find (Lagiacrus Plate)?

What's the best way to get it?

And how can I drop shinies from him?

TLO_x_Rajang answered:

the plate is a rare part nd can be carved from the tail (3%) or from reward (5%) check wikia
2 0

dyvion answered:

I received a Lagiacruz Plate after capturing it. As for shinies, I haven't gotten it to drop any yet, but I would assume it would have something to do with a sonic bomb, because it is a water monster.
0 0

ginnotsuabsa answered:

I got a Plate from Chacha :) As for shinies, I think you should flash it...
0 0

sanzu01 answered:

The best way would b through quest rewards wich gives u 6% chance of getting the plate bt u can also get it by chopping the tail off wich is 4% chance.
1 0

obsx answered:

1) make yourself a suit of Baggi armor (for Tranquilizr skill)

2) go capture lagiacris, even during the Urgent Quest to kill Lagiacris. (he retreats to area 12 to rest, i used a pitfall trap on him + 2 tranq bombs.)

i'm pretty sure i got one first try, and the only sub-quest i completed was wounding his chest.

also, in 2 captures of Quropeco using the Baggi armor, i received 3 flintstones which allowed me to get my Peco Flint upgrade - the baggi armor is amazing for farming, especially since you can repeatedly do the capture quests for free traps/tranq bombs.
1 1

This_Zombie answered:

Lol i got 1 from the first lagi i killed
i got 1 from the second
i carved 2 from the third and got one in the reward
at the fourth i got 1 from body and 3 from reward
dunno where ur problem is, it's only rarity 4 i think
0 0

dragen359 answered:

just cut the tail off and capture him. Activating mega lucky cat, crazy lucky cat might help. I got plates from the rathian and rathalos by just repeatedly hunting them. Unless your armor has a really high fate skill or your just incredibly lucky like "This_Zombie" thats probly your best chance.
It took me 5-15 kills to get plates from rathian and rathalos.
0 0

How do I get lagiacrus plate? Answered michaelmohr23
Lagiacrus Plate? Answered Hamman202
How do I get Lagiacrus Plate and Horn? Answered Hehlfireman
How do I beat lagiacrus. the title of the quest is fell of the lagiacrus? Answered boltscream
Where can I find (lagiacrus plates)? Answered MonsterxHunta7