Where can I find (Lagiacrus Plate)?

1. What's the best way to get it?

And how can I drop shinies from him?

Thanks!

User Info: Vaxsan

Vaxsan - 7 years ago

1. the plate is a rare part nd can be carved from the tail (3%) or from reward (5%) check wikia www.monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3

User Info: TLO_x_Rajang

TLO_x_Rajang - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I received a Lagiacruz Plate after capturing it. As for shinies, I haven't gotten it to drop any yet, but I would assume it would have something to do with a sonic bomb, because it is a water monster.

User Info: dyvion

dyvion - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I got a Plate from Chacha :) As for shinies, I think you should flash it...

User Info: ginnotsuabsa

ginnotsuabsa - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The best way would b through quest rewards wich gives u 6% chance of getting the plate bt u can also get it by chopping the tail off wich is 4% chance.

User Info: sanzu01

sanzu01 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. 1) make yourself a suit of Baggi armor (for Tranquilizr skill)

2) go capture lagiacris, even during the Urgent Quest to kill Lagiacris. (he retreats to area 12 to rest, i used a pitfall trap on him + 2 tranq bombs.)

i'm pretty sure i got one first try, and the only sub-quest i completed was wounding his chest.

also, in 2 captures of Quropeco using the Baggi armor, i received 3 flintstones which allowed me to get my Peco Flint upgrade - the baggi armor is amazing for farming, especially since you can repeatedly do the capture quests for free traps/tranq bombs.

User Info: obsx

obsx - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. Lol i got 1 from the first lagi i killed
    i got 1 from the second
    i carved 2 from the third and got one in the reward
    at the fourth i got 1 from body and 3 from reward
    dunno where ur problem is, it's only rarity 4 i think

User Info: This_Zombie

This_Zombie - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. just cut the tail off and capture him. Activating mega lucky cat, crazy lucky cat might help. I got plates from the rathian and rathalos by just repeatedly hunting them. Unless your armor has a really high fate skill or your just incredibly lucky like "This_Zombie" thats probly your best chance.
    It took me 5-15 kills to get plates from rathian and rathalos.

User Info: dragen359

dragen359 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0