Question from blue_wing_414

Where can I find Rathian Plate)?

How can i find it in a easy way?

Nintendoguy325 answered:

If you're fighting Rathian offline, the only thing you can do is repeatedly cut off her tail and carve it; you have about a 2% chance of getting one. If you don't, leave the quest and try again. Or kill her and pray you get it as a reward, but you're chances are still pretty thin.

Fighting her online gives a 5% chance of scoring a plate, so you're better off going that way. No matter what it'll take forever and an incredible amount of luck.
2 0

Answers

ginnotsuabsa answered:

Cut the tail and crave it, Chacha can also get you one. :D
0 0

Tobikun answered:

You can carve the tail for a 3% chance. You can complete the quest for a 2% chance. Or you can carve the shinies she drops when she eats an aptonoth for a 1% chance. Apparently my friend only gets plates from those shinies and I just get wyvern tears >:(
0 0

ruffbeagle answered:

Carving the Tail is 3%, Shining Thing is 1% and Can also be found as a Reward for the Capture Quest, lop of the Tail and a much higher chance is obtained unsure of the number though.
0 0

dmanlius10 answered:

The best way to get Rathian plates is to do the online quest "Double Trouble". Since this is a higher rank quest you will be more likely to recieve it (cutting the tail and breaking her crown/horns will also help).

Bring a dragon weapon or thunder, armor with earplugs and go for Rathian first. Try to keep them seperated (her and Rathalos). Bring flashes to stun her WHILE SHE'S FLYING (very important) and possibly dung bombs to thwart Rathalos if he jumps you. Once you slay Rath, go to nest area and pick up an egg; hold it until Rathalos comes and set a trap under him as he lands. Once again try to flash him when he flies, cut his tail, break crown/horns and cross your fingers!
0 0

renrock13 answered:

You must be a high rank wich meansHR 31 or higher. Do a quest with 3 other people to make it much easier( the quest must be a HR 31 or higher by the way) and you get the plate by carving it from its tail, hope this helps.
0 5

kchang115 answered:

Kill/cap a Rathian online or offline and try to pretty much break everything (wings, head, tail). Breaking everything will greatly increase your chances of getting the plate. I recommend killing/capping Rathian online simply because it's easier to break her body with more people.
0 0

redluigi11 answered:

I gut one today cut off her tail and crave
0 0

Rathhunter49 answered:

Dude still getting the plate-_- i got five of them.... Do capture quest and destroy every thing.. Thats my way!
0 0

acebk2m answered:

Honestly the amount of time you spend trying to get this plate you could be HR 31+ and be able to fight Rathian+'s which have a higher drop rate to get the Rathian Plate
0 0

DaftXMuzic answered:

From my experience, If your an offline player, you should wear full ranger or archer to get extra carves and try your luck there or wear a jaggi mask throughout the fight and hope your extra reward is a rathian plate after you cut off the tail. This is the best way for offline, and its just the same way online and it really helps boost the chances of getting a plate from a Rathalos and Lagiacrus.
0 0

eternalstrifer answered:

DaftXMuzic
From my experience, If your an offline player, you should wear full ranger or archer to get extra carves and try your luck there or wear a jaggi mask.

Unfortuanately Jaggi Masks are online only (obtained by the event quest). I wish they were offline as i want one. Ranger armour should help though.
0 0

Should i waste my rathian plate on the rathian armor? Answered Dagzuya
Rathian Plate? Answered mcbeasty
Where can I find (Rathian Ruby)? Open dgetofawsomness
Where can I find Rathalos Plate ? Answered jamday73
Where can I find rathalos plate? Open warrawed