Question from asianloverAka

Where can I find Killer beetles?

I cant find um lol

mosterslayer22 answered:

Try the flooded forest, I used a mega bug net, and I found the in 2, 4, and 7, they might be in other places but those are the ones I went to : )
2 0

Answers

Quitto answered:

Flooded Forrest with Bugnet
2 1

Bokaru answered:

Best spot for me is in zone 2 in the flooded forest. They are all over in bug spots there, but I tend to get the best luck in 2.
0 1

SmoothButter answered:

In the flooded forest, but make sure you have like three bug nets cause they can be annoying to find. Good luck.
0 1

Trooper_seven answered:

You can also find them in the Volcano Area with luck
0 0

mosterslayer22 answered:

You can find them in the Flooded forest. I usually go on a certain path. I go to 2, then to 4 then to 7, then rinse and repeat. But you'll need to use a bug net If you're going to catch them.
0 0

Callofwar7 answered:

Area two with a mega bug net seems to work the best for me
0 0

Mabushii_Kage answered:

They're in Flooded Forest areas 2, 4, 7, and 10, and also at the Volcano areas 1 and 2. I've also personally found 1 in area 1 of Tundra. I suggest going in on a quest like Pest Control, wearing Leather Armor with 4 Gathering Jewels and 1 Whim Jewel. You'll end up with Gathering +2 and Divine Whim, which means that you'll have a good chance of gathering more resources from gather points, and a greatly reduced chance of your tools breaking.
0 0

Where can I find Killer beetle and machalite ore? Answered sinboss97
Hunter Killer- how should i approach this? Answered DarkFire12321
Where to find or get +4??? Answered Lechnerd077
Can I find the bow? Answered metroid_maniak
Where can I find (God bug)? Answered pajo123