Where can I find Killer beetles?

1. I cant find um lol

User Info: asianloverAka

asianloverAka - 7 years ago

1. Try the flooded forest, I used a mega bug net, and I found the in 2, 4, and 7, they might be in other places but those are the ones I went to : )

User Info: mosterslayer22

mosterslayer22 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Flooded Forrest with Bugnet

User Info: Quitto

Quitto - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Best spot for me is in zone 2 in the flooded forest. They are all over in bug spots there, but I tend to get the best luck in 2.

User Info: Bokaru

Bokaru - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. In the flooded forest, but make sure you have like three bug nets cause they can be annoying to find. Good luck.

User Info: SmoothButter

SmoothButter - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. You can also find them in the Volcano Area with luck

User Info: Trooper_seven

Trooper_seven - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You can find them in the Flooded forest. I usually go on a certain path. I go to 2, then to 4 then to 7, then rinse and repeat. But you'll need to use a bug net If you're going to catch them.

User Info: mosterslayer22

mosterslayer22 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Area two with a mega bug net seems to work the best for me

User Info: Callofwar7

Callofwar7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. They're in Flooded Forest areas 2, 4, 7, and 10, and also at the Volcano areas 1 and 2. I've also personally found 1 in area 1 of Tundra. I suggest going in on a quest like Pest Control, wearing Leather Armor with 4 Gathering Jewels and 1 Whim Jewel. You'll end up with Gathering +2 and Divine Whim, which means that you'll have a good chance of gathering more resources from gather points, and a greatly reduced chance of your tools breaking.

User Info: Mabushii_Kage

Mabushii_Kage - 7 years ago 0 0