How do I get monster guts?

1. I am trying to pass this last quest the guild has for me, but I have no idea where to start. The quest asks for 3 monster guts. Can some one answer it? I have retried this quest 6 times spend 50min each time trying to figure it out.

User Info: michaelmohr23

michaelmohr23 - 6 years ago

1. If its in the Sandy Plains you get them from Delexes, the little sand-fish things. If its on the Island you get them from Epioths in the water.

User Info: ChiXiDigamma

ChiXiDigamma - 6 years ago 1 0

1. If you are in the 1st area with all the lakes then get it from the mini lochness monsters.

If you are in the desert region then you can scavenge them from delexs AKA the fishes in the sand areas.

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not exactly sure but I think you need to view the Lagiacrus cut-scene in Area 9. Then hunt the Lochness Monster-like monsters in Areas 9 and 10, avoiding the Lagiacrus by switching between the two areas. Also, you don't need the fishing harpoon.

User Info: MidnightTear

MidnightTear - 6 years ago 0 0