Where can I find Dragonite Ore?

1. Need for the weapons. Don't know how to get it.

User Info: iTopher

iTopher - 6 years ago

1. I have found that the easiest way to get dragonite ore is to do the best the lava beasts (five star offline) quest because it is really easy to avoid the objective until your are done mining and there are no boss monsters running around.

User Info: mrjerp

mrjerp - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Volcano Area - Check Areas 9 & 10, those two always paid off for me, they are kinda rare though

User Info: Obsidia_Black

Obsidia_Black - 6 years ago 2 0
  2. Dragonite Ores can only be mined in the volcanic map (5star offline / 3 star online). Ore appears in areas 5 - 8 - 9 - 10. There is one spot in both 5 and 8, 3 spots in 9 and two spots in 10. For me, area 9 provides the most common mine rate.

The ores can also be attained from the Powderstone quest (5 star offline). I got 3 as quest rewards from one completion.

User Info: GlassHamster

GlassHamster - 6 years ago 2 0
  3. Volcano place- are 5,9,10 and 8.. check all of that mine all u can... use mega pickaxe and use leather armor set there is a gather luck and speed... u should activate ultra lucky cat by eating in the cat chef(optional)...

User Info: Michael_107

Michael_107 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It isn't rare. Well not really. Just mine in ANY mining spot in the Volcano area and you'll eventually get some Dragonite. I have quite a lot.

User Info: Averyminya

Averyminya - 6 years ago 2 0
  5. I suggest doing the uruktor quest. Its really really simple and the first time I ever did that quest, I got 10 Dragonite Ores.

User Info: Sky0

Sky0 - 6 years ago 1 0