How do i get Flintstone?

1. I kill Qurupeco all the time, and last time i think i broke both its flints, but i just cant seem to get the flintstone. how do i get it?

User Info: gigginoxkills

gigginoxkills - 6 years ago
    Yeah, i did it and found rathian trying to kill me. Thanks guys!

User Info: gigginoxkills

gigginoxkills - 6 years ago

1. I was having the same problem what i did was do the capture qurupeco mission over and over again... making sure i broke at least one flint to complete the subquest and get one in the rewards... i did this three times last night and got a flint each time i hope this helps... oh and use a hammer... lot easy to break em

User Info: AKOTJUMANG

AKOTJUMANG - 6 years ago 0 0

1. If you want to know for sure that you already break its flint, try do qurupeco capture quest. I usually using bowgun so i use pellet, crag, and clust AND it VRY EASY to break it.

User Info: Arjuna0102

Arjuna0102 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Start the capture quest and hit the little black tips on his wings near his belly... If your on the capture quest it will show "Sub quest B complete" one of the black tips should be mostly gone and chipped. You do not HAVE to capture him after, you will just have better luck with getting one if you do. I was doing the 3* capture for my first time and I was unlucky enough to have him call a Rathalos to help him. I ended up wasting all three traps I brought with me (On accident of course) and I ended up just ending the quest via tent. I was lucky enough to get 1 flint stone of the 4 rewards I got for the sub quest. Good luck!

User Info: Hammered_Blooge

Hammered_Blooge - 6 years ago 0 0