Question from Tangox110

Where can I find (Pale Extract)?

Best and Fastest way to get Pale Extract?

Greatswordguy answered:

Like the Royal Ludroth with Dash Extract's these can either be looted off of the Gigginox or obtained via quest reward.. Another option is hoping for it from your boating..
2 0

Answers

warren368 answered:

Kill Gigginox
1 0

edamron answered:

If its for mega demondrugs just give chacha demon drug with pot mask and wait for red smoke for demon horn and armor horn give him tranq bomb and wait for red somoke or do the giggi u decice good luck
0 1

12345678me8 answered:

3rd Level hunting with the fisher guys offline
0 0

Darthkaiser answered:

Pale Extract can only be obtained in HR quests. I suggest you get a good fire weapon, a team for making things faster but you could do this alone. And select the HR quest to hunt a ludroth or cap a ludroth.
He shouldn't prove much of a challenge if you have a good team or even alone and you can finish the mission in like 2 or 3 mins repeating as many times as you like to farm for this item, it's not really uncommon.
0 2

monsterwrecker1 answered:

You find it when you wound the belly of the gigginox it should be the drop item if not try again?
0 0

Tommygun7217 answered:

Gigginox
0 0

Curoch answered:

The easiest way to obtain pale extract without farming gigginox is to send your boats to the 3rd hunting island. They have a chance to bring you back pale extracts in their catch. You will need to upgrade all of your boats fully to gain access to the third hunting island, also equip them with a 'spare spear' so that they have more in their catch when they return. You can get the 'spare spear' from the argosky when it's at moga village. Good luck
0 0

Where can I find catalyst and pale extract? Answered TyPoe
Pale Extract? Answered lagiakiller221
Where can I find (dash extract)? Answered halfgolddragon
Where can I find (God bug)? Answered pajo123
Can I find the bow? Answered metroid_maniak