Question from robofish_13

Are there actually any decent players out there?

I'm fed up of being the driving force in the hunt. I always get stuck with free-loaders or n00bs. I joined a clan, but they were never online so I left. Does anyone want a veteran hunter on their side?
I use (depending on the monster)...
Eternal Hate/Almighty daharka/ Poison Saber - SnS
Devils Due - Hammer
Epitaph blade - GS
(Alatreon 1st stage) - LS
I use Full "Jho" armour with "Perception" added.
Let me know if you're interested. I hunt all times of the day and always in "Recruiting"

robofish_13 provided additional details:

Thats great guys, now heading over to the Zetaboard thingy...
although some hunter codes would be good...

PlatinumWumpa answered:

Who you need is a great friend of mine...not really a great friend, but he is in this clan, he is hr100 and helps and trains anyone and everyone, his name is sorahi,

www.s1.zetaboards.com/LightningDragonsClan/register/

Just register and go to forums where it says monster hunter and look for the member sorahi, also, if anyone asks, Vixx reffered you to the site and to sorahi!
He is an expert, he writes guides for it on the website, he is good and very helpful, good luck and enjoy!
1 0

Answers

thaoyeng00 answered:

There are a lot of pros out there, but they are just invisible.thats probably why you didnt see your clan online.atm im doing arena play for guild armor.when im done with that then im done period and is going to do random stuff for n00bs
1 0

AllHailShadow13 answered:

HR 50
Name Shdew
Online 9PM-2AM(PST)
I'll play with you, just send me a message asking for AllHailShadow444. A few notes:
1)I've been geting disconnceted a lot lately,
2)I can't play 6* quests yet(because, like you, I can't find a good team).
1 0

ajko000 answered:

im hr 89, soon to be 90, im willing to hunt with you as im probably one of the best there ever is.... not bragging, i always bring 4 traps to a fight, i never die(ive died only 4 times from + monsters when i had nooby armor), and i know how to play the game very well.... i dont hit people out of the way, i keep an open mind to other players ideas, and most of all i know where every weapon should be on a monster and if they arent where they are dont yell at me for hitting you because you are out of place.....

in other words, im awesome, but people get on my nerves when they see my using jho or ala hammer and they come over to the head and if i hit them then they say oooh stop hitting me blah blah blah.... hello insult much? im an AMAZING hammer, sns, s-a, lance.... i use every weapon but sometimes with the ls i hit people to much, i just started using gs, and I bowgun from time to time.... ive been working on a new character because it gets realllllllyyyy boring sometimes when you dont have much less to do..... so if you want my help go ahead and just reply to this message and ill get back to you.....
1 0

thaoyeng00 answered:

Ok i just got my guild armor...i'll play with you, if i see you online.i have specific times i can only play
name: lao shan
hr:114
ID:???idk yet
1 0

thaoyeng00 answered:

name: lao shan
hr:114
ID:???idk yet...
1 0

MoonlitDragon answered:

Names crystel,
I'll play with ya,
On 56% of the time-maybe more
My HR is 59 at the mo,,,
Im huntin ala at to moment....trying to get the rest of escadora-already have head and chest and almost arms cos i need an ura ruby.
1 0

frinkels answered:

Hey, ive been playing this game a long time now, started on ps2-psp now on the wii, been playing over 150hours but din't have wireless, im getting wireless nesxt month so i can finaly start playing online, ofc i have no qs done online then but i'm happy to play with you and any other players, i know wath to do and how the game works, i'm good with all weps my least good are switch axe and lance since i dont really like those 2 ^^mail me at lambrechtglenn@hotmail.com if any1 is intrested
1 0

Gongolong answered:

My characters name is RIKKU (all caps btw)
hr 57 at moment
havent been on for few months but have gotten back into it and 90% of the time i'm on it now, also hunting Alatreon and hi grade jhen that came out yesterday.
Also have a friend who can help but message me on MHtri if you want her name, her hr is 626 right now but she'll be higher soon lol.
1 0