Are there actually any decent players out there?

1. I'm fed up of being the driving force in the hunt. I always get stuck with free-loaders or n00bs. I joined a clan, but they were never online so I left. Does anyone want a veteran hunter on their side?
    I use (depending on the monster)...
    Eternal Hate/Almighty daharka/ Poison Saber - SnS
    Devils Due - Hammer
    Epitaph blade - GS
    (Alatreon 1st stage) - LS
    I use Full "Jho" armour with "Perception" added.
    Let me know if you're interested. I hunt all times of the day and always in "Recruiting"

User Info: robofish_13

robofish_13 - 6 years ago
    Thats great guys, now heading over to the Zetaboard thingy...
    although some hunter codes would be good...

User Info: robofish_13

robofish_13 - 6 years ago

1. Who you need is a great friend of mine...not really a great friend, but he is in this clan, he is hr100 and helps and trains anyone and everyone, his name is sorahi,

www.s1.zetaboards.com/LightningDragonsClan/register/

Just register and go to forums where it says monster hunter and look for the member sorahi, also, if anyone asks, Vixx reffered you to the site and to sorahi!
    He is an expert, he writes guides for it on the website, he is good and very helpful, good luck and enjoy!

User Info: PlatinumWumpa

PlatinumWumpa - 6 years ago 1 0

1. There are a lot of pros out there, but they are just invisible.thats probably why you didnt see your clan online.atm im doing arena play for guild armor.when im done with that then im done period and is going to do random stuff for n00bs

User Info: thaoyeng00

thaoyeng00 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. HR 50
    Name Shdew
    Online 9PM-2AM(PST)
    I'll play with you, just send me a message asking for AllHailShadow444. A few notes:
    1)I've been geting disconnceted a lot lately,
    2)I can't play 6* quests yet(because, like you, I can't find a good team).

User Info: AllHailShadow13

AllHailShadow13 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. im hr 89, soon to be 90, im willing to hunt with you as im probably one of the best there ever is.... not bragging, i always bring 4 traps to a fight, i never die(ive died only 4 times from + monsters when i had nooby armor), and i know how to play the game very well.... i dont hit people out of the way, i keep an open mind to other players ideas, and most of all i know where every weapon should be on a monster and if they arent where they are dont yell at me for hitting you because you are out of place.....

in other words, im awesome, but people get on my nerves when they see my using jho or ala hammer and they come over to the head and if i hit them then they say oooh stop hitting me blah blah blah.... hello insult much? im an AMAZING hammer, sns, s-a, lance.... i use every weapon but sometimes with the ls i hit people to much, i just started using gs, and I bowgun from time to time.... ive been working on a new character because it gets realllllllyyyy boring sometimes when you dont have much less to do..... so if you want my help go ahead and just reply to this message and ill get back to you.....

User Info: ajko000

ajko000 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Ok i just got my guild armor...i'll play with you, if i see you online.i have specific times i can only play
    name: lao shan
    hr:114
    ID:???idk yet

User Info: thaoyeng00

thaoyeng00 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Ok i just got my guild armor...i'll play with you, if i see you online.i have specific times i can only play
    name: lao shan
    hr:114
    ID:???idk yet...

User Info: thaoyeng00

thaoyeng00 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Names crystel,
    I'll play with ya,
    On 56% of the time-maybe more
    My HR is 59 at the mo,,,
    Im huntin ala at to moment....trying to get the rest of escadora-already have head and chest and almost arms cos i need an ura ruby.

User Info: MoonlitDragon

MoonlitDragon - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. Hey, ive been playing this game a long time now, started on ps2-psp now on the wii, been playing over 150hours but din't have wireless, im getting wireless nesxt month so i can finaly start playing online, ofc i have no qs done online then but i'm happy to play with you and any other players, i know wath to do and how the game works, i'm good with all weps my least good are switch axe and lance since i dont really like those 2 ^^mail me at lambrechtglenn@hotmail.com if any1 is intrested

User Info: frinkels

frinkels - 6 years ago 1 0
  8. My characters name is RIKKU (all caps btw)
    hr 57 at moment
    havent been on for few months but have gotten back into it and 90% of the time i'm on it now, also hunting Alatreon and hi grade jhen that came out yesterday.
    Also have a friend who can help but message me on MHtri if you want her name, her hr is 626 right now but she'll be higher soon lol.

User Info: Gongolong

Gongolong - 5 years ago 1 0