Question from jay_gol

Good bowgun and bowgun armor set for Alatreon?

Im trying to do my urgent , so decided to do sleep bombing.Ive made ingot + full armor set and a decent bowgun ( dont remember the parts name).But i die in 1 hit and some bullets isdoesnt work with the bowgun.Thanks for future answers!

Answers

pkmndudeman answered:

Bowgun FAQ. and dont sleep bomb your urgent, it greatly takes away from the game experience.
0 0

blusidis answered:

I agree with pkmndudeman,BUT find a goog team,then tell them that you want to sleepbomb him.Then make the bowgun from the FAQ(i assume you read it)and you're ready to kill him.Just remember to:
1)get items to make sleep lvl1-sleep lvl2
2)gunpowder+large barrel+scatterfish to make large barrel bombs+
3)and some luck from me(LOL)
4)GET YOUR TEAM.I was playing with my team,and i choosen to play solo then the hell has come onto the earth XD
0 0

ragnarok183 answered:

I'd recommend using the full Agnaktor+ set (completely upgraded), for nice resistances & defense. The bowgun I (still) use for Alatreons today are:

Jhen Cannon barrel
Jaggid Fire frame (completely upgraded)
Thundacrus Rex stock

Make sure you bring lots of PierceS2 ammo, & ask your teammates to buy & carry some for you. This gun can also load some handy SleepS1 & 2 ammo, for sleepbombing as well.
0 0

avalanche100 answered:

A good gun would be:
Blizzard Cannon (Frame) Chaos wing or Thundacrus Rex (Barrel) Chaos Wing or Rathling Gun (Stock)
The frame lets you fire Sleep Lv 1 and 2 and if you want to rapid fire dragon, use chaos wing for barrel or thundacrus for ice rapid fire. The stock doesnt matter too much except the rathling gun has a few slots.
The chaos wing can fire dragon though.
A good armor would be Uragaan + except for greaves and arms which can be low rank. This is good for sleepbombing but i suggest you get rid of slow eater.
I use barioth+ which works fine for him. just gem out the heat surge and you will be fine.

Ask your team mates to bring sleepyfish, and sleep herbs to make more ammo.
Sleepyfish+bonehusk S=Sleep Lv2 Sleep Herb+huskberry=sleep lv1
0 0

Vexien answered:

I agree with pkmndudeman. Don't sleep bomb alatreon your first time. It takes away from the experience. Sleep bombing is for farming materials from him, not for just killing him one time.
0 0

MoonlitDragon answered:

Just bring your best gear be cautious and hack away at his BACK LEGS BECAUSE LESS OF HIS ATTACKS HAVE A CHANCE OF HITTING YOU. also bring all your hp items (god bug+wyvern fang=life crystals+wyvern claw=life powder'
Herbs+blue shroom=potions+honey=mega potions, Life crystals+hunting horns =health horn, Fishing in d.isle or sending hunting fleet ofline to moga coasts=sushifish, dragon toadstool+catalist-honey and bitterbugs-+kelbi horn=ancient potion, nutriants+honey=mega nutreints+ dragon toadstools=max potions.)

I would also recommend eating meat+dairy before you head out.
0 0

Lcoz answered:

rath+/rath+/agna

Fire enough clust to level a building and if you're lucky - if - ala just might die.
0 0