Question from madgamer22333

Whats the easiest way to kill a baroth?

Please help.

From: UlNin 2 years ago

I am assuming you mean Offline. Using only the equipment available at this point in Offline, Barroth is really HARD. I hear that lance is effective against him, but you should go with a weapon you are comfortable and familiar with.

His head is his strong point and attacks do less damage there. Also, there is a chance of your weapon bouncing off, leaving you momentarily locked in place and helpless.

If you want the easiest approach and are okay with using lances - I would suggest going Online as soon as possible and farming the Alluring Dress event quest (which is running right now and for the next couple of days). This quest rewards with tickets that can be used for the Sharq Attaq lance which will make a big difference against Barroth.