Question from Vernnon

How do I equip weapons, on offline Story Mode?

Okay, I bought which I'm guessing is a gun on offline story mode, but have no idea of how to equip it, It would mean a lot if someone could help me with this one, thanks.

Vernnon provided additional details:

Nope, didn't know you needed three pieces.

Tembersom answered:

If you buy a "full" bowgun at the weapon shop and you don't equip it when you bough, go to your room (next to the chief's daughter (the one who give us quests)), go to the box next to the bed and select the 4 option, next the 1 option, then select one of the 3 pieces and another screen appear, where 2 of the 3 options has the same lether, select them and put your other parts of the bowgun, next put on the "button" and you equip it.

P.S.: to use a Light Bowgun you need to equip all light armors, if you're wearing heavy armors this is retired and your itens go to the nunchuk block (to get the itens back, go to the box, put the 1 option then 2 option, one screen appear with the itens that has retired from you.).
3 0

Answers

lucwashere answered:

Well to be honest, i also have no idea... Someone please help!
0 4

TrickWithAKnife answered:

Did you buy all 3 pieces?
1 1

Vernnon answered:

Posted that in the wrong section, anyways I didn't know you needed three pieces maybe that was the problem. Thanks.
0 1

PyroNinja2 answered:

Go to your Red Box in your room where you save. ( I recommend saving before figuring out which option is to equip things)
1 0

andrewcha_0083 answered:

Now you need three piece, frame, and forgot the other 2 to make a Bowgun, now you can mix and match the 3 parts so you can make it a light BG or heavy BG. Neat but expensive weapon to play along.
1 0