How do I get past Land of O'Kokuh?

1. I purchased the Library+ add-on, but I can't get to it. All of my adventurers are around the upper 30 level and ready to go through it. I have also beaten all of the surrounding areas, but not all areas on the map. What do I have to do to get to this dungeon?

User Info: natepas08

natepas08 - 7 years ago

1. You have to defeat Deneth Bridge on Hard/Very Hard. Otherwise you need to get the DLC which gives you access to it.

User Info: Meznev

Meznev - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Did you try hard mode?

User Info: Wind0Maple

Wind0Maple - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Perhaps you haven't beaten the dungeon that connects directly to it. You have to connect a path to it. For example, beating Glisera Oasis will not open Cortex Sandhollows even though it is very close to it. I believe Denth Bridge, which is available either on Hard or Very Hard mode w/o the extra download or Normal mode with it is the dungeon you need to fully clear. But yeah, you need to connect to it.

User Info: Starkiller79

Starkiller79 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I for one, checked the dungeon location map, how do i get the place inbetween the castle and this dungeon from topic?

User Info: tameshadow

tameshadow - 5 years ago 0 0