Question from natepas08

How do I get past Land of O'Kokuh?

I purchased the Library+ add-on, but I can't get to it. All of my adventurers are around the upper 30 level and ready to go through it. I have also beaten all of the surrounding areas, but not all areas on the map. What do I have to do to get to this dungeon?

Answers

Wind0Maple answered:

Did you try hard mode?
1 0

Meznev answered:

You have to defeat Deneth Bridge on Hard/Very Hard. Otherwise you need to get the DLC which gives you access to it.
1 0

Starkiller79 answered:

Perhaps you haven't beaten the dungeon that connects directly to it. You have to connect a path to it. For example, beating Glisera Oasis will not open Cortex Sandhollows even though it is very close to it. I believe Denth Bridge, which is available either on Hard or Very Hard mode w/o the extra download or Normal mode with it is the dungeon you need to fully clear. But yeah, you need to connect to it.
0 0

tameshadow answered:

I for one, checked the dungeon location map, how do i get the place inbetween the castle and this dungeon from topic?
0 0