Glaives on Wii?

1. Playing Okami on Wii, I defeated Orochi the first time but i never got my first glaive. Was i supposed to do something else? or are glaives not compatible with wii?

User Info: Aiomei

Aiomei - 7 years ago
    Ohhhh ok. I checked my weapons and I have it now. I'm just having trouble using it in the game now. Like it barely strikes when I swing the remote. Any info on how to make its use more effective?

User Info: Aiomei

Aiomei - 7 years ago

1. After defeating Orochi you should have gotten the first glaive.

If you did not get it, it could be just an extremely rare glitch.

You can however just buy the next glaive in the city.

-Masato

p.s. Sticky topic has tips on using glaives if you have trouble using them.

User Info: Masato_Hyuga

Masato_Hyuga - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I have every Glaive in the game, they are in there, and are my favorite weapon. If you don't have the first one after that battle, it must be a glitch or something of that sort

User Info: SuperGamecube64

SuperGamecube64 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I suggest checking the sticky topic for a more in depth explanation if this doesn't help.

Just shake the wii-mote to charge, and stop shaking to attack.

It beats the "hold the wii mote up to charge" method the game tells you, for me anyways.

User Info: Masato_Hyuga

Masato_Hyuga - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. "Just shake the wii-mote to charge, and stop shaking to attack.
    It beats the "hold the wii mote up to charge" method the game tells you, for me anyways."

That's tiring for your arm/wrist. You know how to swing the Wiimote to attack, yes? Simply swing the Wiimote upwards so it's pointing up. You should be charging now. I had no problem with that at all. While charging, swing it downwards (not necessarily into a completely downwards-pointing direction) to attack. Understand? You move it into pointing upwards, but quickly (swinging it up) to start charging, and keep it pointing upwards to charge. Then swing down to attack.

User Info: NintendoDudeGuy

NintendoDudeGuy - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. if you hold the wii-mote up it will charge if you want to attack you have to swing down I personally dont like the glaives because of that but just try to shake it left & right instead of up & down

User Info: TheWepon

TheWepon - 7 years ago 0 0