Question from Fe94

What does the last data say?

I`ve almost everything unlocked from the game, but I just can`t unlock the last data (?) because it custs 4.000.000.000! Does somebody know what does it say? And is there an easy way to unlock it?

LoZ_Fanativ answered:

The last data says "The End...?". It's not really worth the 4,000,000,000 studs. If you really want it, collect the x2, x4, x6, x8, and x10 power bricks from all five of the Riddler's chapter's missions. You then get a x3840 and can average .5 to 1 billion studs a level.
0 0

Answers

Evilkitten2006 answered:

I am not sure what it says but the easiest way to obtain it is to turn your 'score x10' extras on and complete missions. Your will end up with 4,000,000,000 in no time.

The red brick for the 'score x10' can be found in mission 5 in Riddler's revenage.
0 0