How do I solve boxes with orange handles?

1. Throughout the game I keep seeing large boxes with orange handles that are clearly meant to be pulled out of the way, to then continue the game for bonuses, etc. How is this done? I've tried bombs, punching, etc, all to no avail. Help!!

User Info: annywarren

annywarren - 7 years ago

1. Use a character with super strength. Some characters with superstrength are:
    Mr. Freeze
    Bane
    Killer Croc
    Man Bat
    Clayface

User Info: Sh4d0wK1ll3r

Sh4d0wK1ll3r - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Orange handles can be moved by a character with super strength. When you are near them, a blue arrow will indicate that you can move it by pressing Z. Plenty of the villains have super strength. Mr Freeze & Clayface from part 1, there are a few from parts 2 and 3, too. When in free play, at least one of your characters will be able to use them.

User Info: moot

moot - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You must have a charactor with super strength ( Mr. Freeze & Clay Face) go by the boxes and hit "Z" the charactor will ether hrow the box or sometimes you must use your joystick. Push it up and the charactoe will walk with it. Hope this helps! .................sjcWii

User Info: sjcWii

sjcWii - 7 years ago 0 0