How do I configure my mic?

1. I got a microphone for Christmas, and it's not an official Guitar Hero microphone. It doesn't register my voice well because I haven't configured it, but I don't know where to go to configure it. There isn't anything about it in the instruction manual. What do I do and where do I go?

User Info: The_Jack_Attack

The_Jack_Attack - 7 years ago
    I didn't mean how to put it in, I meant how do you set up the mic so that it registers your voice the right way (sound receiving, sound registration, whatever you want to call it)

User Info: The_Jack_Attack

The_Jack_Attack - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Put the usb plug that is on the mic into the usb outlet at the back of the wii
    then use ur wii controller to controll the game

User Info: GH_ROKR_56

GH_ROKR_56 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. Well, that depends on the microphone. didn't it have a manual with it? If not, search for one online, because since the mic is not official, neither is the answer

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. It might not be able to work on this game. :( But it's cheep to buy a regular one. Hope this helps! :)

User Info: squilliam474

squilliam474 - 7 years ago 0 1