Question from The_Jack_Attack

How do I configure my mic?

I got a microphone for Christmas, and it's not an official Guitar Hero microphone. It doesn't register my voice well because I haven't configured it, but I don't know where to go to configure it. There isn't anything about it in the instruction manual. What do I do and where do I go?

The_Jack_Attack provided additional details:

I didn't mean how to put it in, I meant how do you set up the mic so that it registers your voice the right way (sound receiving, sound registration, whatever you want to call it)

Answers

GH_ROKR_56 answered:

Put the usb plug that is on the mic into the usb outlet at the back of the wii
then use ur wii controller to controll the game
0 3

Scisor50 answered:

Well, that depends on the microphone. didn't it have a manual with it? If not, search for one online, because since the mic is not official, neither is the answer
0 1

squilliam474 answered:

It might not be able to work on this game. :( But it's cheep to buy a regular one. Hope this helps! :)
0 1

Facial Hair on Rock Band Creator? Unanswered Otter1107
How do you get to next level of solo guitar career? Unanswered all8up
What does the 'auto kick' code mean? Open Dalkron
Strange area? Answered Bladerunner2
SDHC Cards can I? Why Not! Unanswered mdalynch