Question from skwind

Is Dream Theater on the new Guitar Hero?

I heard that it was apparently confirmed that Dream Theater's song "Pull Me Under" was supposed to be on Guitar Hero: World Tour, but I cannot find it anywhere on the game. Please tell me whether or not it is actually on there, and if it is, please tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

skwind provided additional details:

No...--_--" Not Rock Band 2. GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR. I know that Dream Theater's "Panic Attack" is on Rock Band 2, but that's not what I'm asking.

skwind provided additional details:

skwind provided additional details:

Where is it? Can you tell me?

Zerox7152 answered:

Yes, Pull me Under
17 0

Answers

Isthisgamefaqs answered:

Yes, Panic Attack
1 21

db44 answered:

Pull Me Under is on Guitar Hero World Tour
14 0

Zerox7152 answered:

Beat the career mode and you unlock it.
16 0

Spider3717 answered:

It's kind of like the dragonforce song of this game, you unlock it after you beat the last teir of the game. You play the song during the credits. You also unlock a secret teir, so that you can play the song and 4 others in career as much as you like.
14 0

fooby_kamikaze answered:

I wouldn't consider it the Dragonforce of the game, considering it's not that difficult... >___>
2 4

Hoji00725 answered:

I agree with [fooby_kamikaze]...yes its a long song...but not nearly as difficult as Dragonforce's single XD. And yea like people around here said, its the last "album" after New York:Times Square. The one called Asgard but I think its unlocked after playing it in the credits.Peaze!
1 2

oboewan9999 answered:

Beat the Times Square gig and you'll play it in the end credits. After you play the end credits, go back to career mode and you'll see a little tiny venue called "Asgard." The song's in there.

The reason they made it the end credits is because it's so incredibly long.
1 0