Is Dream Theater on the new Guitar Hero?

1. I heard that it was apparently confirmed that Dream Theater's song "Pull Me Under" was supposed to be on Guitar Hero: World Tour, but I cannot find it anywhere on the game. Please tell me whether or not it is actually on there, and if it is, please tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

User Info: skwind

skwind - 8 years ago
    No...--_--" Not Rock Band 2. GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR. I know that Dream Theater's "Panic Attack" is on Rock Band 2, but that's not what I'm asking.

User Info: skwind

skwind - 8 years ago

User Info: skwind

skwind - 8 years ago
    Where is it? Can you tell me?

User Info: skwind

skwind - 8 years ago

1. Yes, Pull me Under

User Info: Zerox7152

Zerox7152 - 8 years ago 17 0

Answers

1. Yes, Panic Attack

User Info: Isthisgamefaqs

Isthisgamefaqs - 8 years ago 1 21
  2. Pull Me Under is on Guitar Hero World Tour

User Info: db44

db44 - 8 years ago 14 0
  3. Beat the career mode and you unlock it.

User Info: Zerox7152

Zerox7152 - 8 years ago 16 0
  4. It's kind of like the dragonforce song of this game, you unlock it after you beat the last teir of the game. You play the song during the credits. You also unlock a secret teir, so that you can play the song and 4 others in career as much as you like.

User Info: Spider3717

Spider3717 - 8 years ago 14 0
  5. I wouldn't consider it the Dragonforce of the game, considering it's not that difficult... >___>

User Info: fooby_kamikaze

fooby_kamikaze (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 4
  6. I agree with [fooby_kamikaze]...yes its a long song...but not nearly as difficult as Dragonforce's single XD. And yea like people around here said, its the last "album" after New York:Times Square. The one called Asgard but I think its unlocked after playing it in the credits.Peaze!

User Info: Hoji00725

Hoji00725 - 8 years ago 1 2
  7. Beat the Times Square gig and you'll play it in the end credits. After you play the end credits, go back to career mode and you'll see a little tiny venue called "Asgard." The song's in there.

The reason they made it the end credits is because it's so incredibly long.

User Info: oboewan9999

oboewan9999 - 8 years ago 1 0