if i get the OPUC ep. 1 & 2 in the gold edition from japan will it still work with freeloader ?

1. I want to get these games for my birthday and i was gonna get freeloader too but i heard nintendo makes copies of newer games incompatible with freeloader, are these 2 of the games that are incompatible. if so should i just get the older version with the better box art. I have 1 more question too which is does free loader change the speech bubble language but not the laguage spoken in the game as i have seen this before and does it do this for all games or just some and would it be better if i got the uk version instead just in case it wont change the written language?

User Info: eddieonepiece

eddieonepiece - 4 years ago