Guitar doesnt work... tech help?

1. I just got the game yesterday, and most of the stuff works. ut when I tried using the guitar, I got as far as the song selection screen when it said that the guitar had been disconnected. I noticed that the receiver was flashing and the light on the guitar was gone. Today, I got it to work for about 5 seconds, then nothing. The solid light has reappeared on the guitar, but the receiver is still flashing. Does anyone know how to fix this problem without sending the guitar back to the company and getting a new one?

User Info: KirbyKiller1111

KirbyKiller1111 - 8 years ago
    Yep thats what i thought. thanks for the info "somebody"

User Info: KirbyKiller1111

KirbyKiller1111 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. What's worked for me before when the receiver is flashing is pressing the recessed button on the receiver--seems like that resets it or something. Beyond that, I would unplug everything and plug it back in, reset the Wii, and if that doesn't work, you have faulty hardware, send it back for a replacement.

User Info: somebody1118

somebody1118 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. What is working for me is, when you start the game and that the guitar cannot find a receiver (that happens when all four lights are flashing), I press the icon button, I turn the guitar off and I turn it back on. It seems to work the first or second time always.

Too bad the manual doesn't explain what all those buttons are for...

User Info: VenomX18

VenomX18 - 8 years ago 0 0