What is the password to unlock the Giraffe under the Other animals for the Wii version?

1. My daughter has basically completed the Wii version of the game... unlocking all the animals EXCEPT the Giraffe --- which requires a password. Does anyone know how you find the password or if you have to purchase a special toy in order to receive the password?

User Info: danabruning

danabruning - 8 years ago

1. LPSGIR

For the Wii

User Info: blondinette19

blondinette19 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You go to ea.onlineregister.com and register the code number on the back of the game manual.

User Info: Chrono_Chris

Chrono_Chris - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. The password for the DS version is: LPSTRU

You just type it in the options screen when you first start up the game and it is automatically unlocked. Then, just go to the Meow Market to add it to your collection. I had to get it from EA Customer Service after A LOT of searching. The post before mine lead me in the right direction but I couldn't get my game registered because we didn't have a code in our manual. Hopefully this will help other DS users.

User Info: JMcCarrell

JMcCarrell - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Thank-you!

User Info: cooldi

cooldi - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. the password for the wii version it is:LPSGIR

User Info: colby346

colby346 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. For wii-LPSGIR

User Info: zedbor121

zedbor121 - 7 years ago 0 0