Question from danabruning

What is the password to unlock the Giraffe under the Other animals for the Wii version?

My daughter has basically completed the Wii version of the game... unlocking all the animals EXCEPT the Giraffe --- which requires a password. Does anyone know how you find the password or if you have to purchase a special toy in order to receive the password?

blondinette19 answered:

LPSGIR

For the Wii
2 0

Answers

Chrono_Chris answered:

You go to ea.onlineregister.com and register the code number on the back of the game manual.
0 1

JMcCarrell answered:

The password for the DS version is: LPSTRU

You just type it in the options screen when you first start up the game and it is automatically unlocked. Then, just go to the Meow Market to add it to your collection. I had to get it from EA Customer Service after A LOT of searching. The post before mine lead me in the right direction but I couldn't get my game registered because we didn't have a code in our manual. Hopefully this will help other DS users.
0 1

cooldi answered:

Thank-you!
0 1

colby346 answered:

the password for the wii version it is:LPSGIR
0 0

zedbor121 answered:

For wii-LPSGIR
0 0

All pets? Open cleree
Stuck at a specific mini-game? Unanswered pazczyk
Is this game good for a 5 year old? Answered sjo478
How do you open up the other worlds? Open dtekk